BBI Argentina offers the widest selection of productive vineyards and fincas in various sizes and budgets, all located in the most desirable parts of the country. If you are in the market to buy a vineyard in Argentina, we offer the largest variety and widest selection of independently operated vineyards and fincas in Mendoza. If you don’t see what you are looking for, our well-connected network of professional agents will scout for the right property in any part of the country, particularly in Mendoza, in areas such as Valle de Uco, Tupungato, Maipu, Perdriel Agrelo, San Carlos and San Martin where the best terroirs in Argentina can be found.
Please note when inquiring about any properties listed on this website, BBI Argentina will begin representing your interests in scouting and purchasing the property of your choice and therefore will be acting as your (buyer’s) representative in Argentina.
Should a property is purchased as a result of the efforts of BBI Argentina or its partners and affiliates in Argentina, a fee of 3% of the purchase price is payable to BBI Argentina by the purchaser. This fee is paid at the time a deal is accepted and a boleto (bill of sale) is signed with a down-payment. By contacting BBI Argentina you will agree to this term and condition.
All prices quoted are in USD.
- 20 Hectares of prime land for vineyards, walnuts or other crops
- The property comprises 20 Ha of land which would be ideal for planting vineyards, walnut trees or fruit trees. The property has a new well which provides very clean potable water, with more than ample flow to irrigate the entire property.
- Ugarteche, Mendoza
- New Price - 16 Has Olive Farm Maipú
- From the city, travel approx.22 km east on the Ruta 7 highway until Fray luis Beltran. Here take El Alamo towards the north for3.5 km and turn right (East) on Las Piedritas. After1.3 km, when the hard surfaced road ends, turn right (south) and the estate is some250 m further on the eastern side of the road. Journey time 30 minutes maximum.
- Fray Luis Beltrán, Mendoza
- New Price - 20 Hectares Chapanay - San Martin
- 50 acres are perfectly maintained vineyard. Approx. 17 Ha net of Arbour and Trellised vines with drip irrigation throughout and anti–hail netting in8 Ha. The wooden posts and wires in the vineyard structure are new in all but one section. Complete machinery included.
- Vineyard with Hotel
- 28.5 Acres (11.5 Ha) Malbec Vineyard in Tupungato, Uco Valley
- A Malbec vineyard with new infraestructure including anti–hail netting and drip lines. The majority of vines are around 50 years old and therefore produce very highly quality grapes. The location is first class for producing quality grapes, and there is strong tourism potential.
- Mendoza, Mendoza Province
- New Price -Fantastic Vineyard Wine Business in a superb location in Perdriel
- A unique investment opportunity due to these important competitive advantages: An ongoing business concern 25 acre of old–vine (1923) vineyard in Argentina’s #1 wine–making region Organic certification High–quality wines Established sales channels in the US and Canada High–quality management Strategic location on Argentina’s “Wine Roads” that is idea for a wine tourism project Near principle tourist attractions and the Mendoza airport
- Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza Province
- 210 Acres (85 Ha) Vineyards - Unbeatable Value
- Fully planted with trellised vines, the property is immaculate, a real opportunity. Complete with modern constructions and inventory of machinery. The entire property has drip irriation which reduces costs and maximizes the efficiency of water useage, and around 70% of the vines have anti–hail netting. The vines are prepared for mechanical harvesting, a process which reduces costs significantly and is a lot faster than hand harvesting.
- Santa Rosa, Mendoza Province
- Productive Vineyards and Olive Orchards - 180 Hecs (445 Acres)
- 30 Ha of trellised vines, in full production (18 Ha Syrah/Shiraz and 12 Ha Tempranillo), with Drip Irrigation. (470,000 kg) with 3 wells.
- Mendoza Province
- Impeccable Vineyards in Valle de Uco, Near O'Fournier's winery
- The property features a small lake, and there is space to build another house. It is located near to the O Fournier and La Celia wineries, to whom they sell their grapes (in 2011, they sold for over Pesos 5.00 p/kg).
- San Carlos, Mendoza Province