Villa Dolce Vita Concept:
The VDV Vineyard concept is to provide an opportunity for those who have a deep appreciation for fine wine, a kinship with nature and the natural world. Sprawling over 200 acres in the heart of Valle de Uco, 8 miles west of the town of Tunuyan–, the land is rich in pure natural Artesian waters, the soils perfect for growing such grapes as Malbec, Shiraz, and other varieties. Villa Dolce Vita is literally at the feet of the majestic Andes. Comprised of only 17 exclusive vineyard parcels, the owners in this exclusive community may chose to partake and work in their own vineyard or and have a hand in crafting their own private wine or have all the work managed by our planting and management team. You can be as involved as your time and desire allows.
* 200-acre vineyard estate
* 17 spacious and exclusive vineyard/ home sites ranging 7-15 acres
* 2 kilometers of private river frontage held in common
* 5 km of private trail system * 24/7 security and privacy
* 18 custom home options ready for your personalization or design your own.
* over 5 acres already planted in each parcel to provide you an immediate start towards the production of your Premium Argentina wine * the highest technologies to provide you a sustainability environmental project in total respect of the Nature and for the future generations;
* water and energy saving, low environmental impact and recycling concept in total harmony with local culture and tradition
* Spectacular views of the Andes
* Easy access from one of the main roads in the new tourist wine destination
* Only 45 minutes from the Mendoza International Airport
* just 10 minutes from services such as Banks, Hospitals, Sports centers, supermarkets and all standard necessities
“A wide variety of home options custom tailored for your lifestyle, and masterfully built to your specifications.” The Villa Dolce Vita team of architects has pre engineered and designed 18 modern Mediterranean style home plans with a wide variety of floor plans and living options to choose from. These homes will be constructed using only the highest quality building materials and craftsmanship. Homes are skillfully sited on each parcel to provide maximum vistas of the Andes as well as protect the view-shed for other neighbors. We also have the experience and skills to help you design your own home from the ground up. The land covenants have been wisely drafted to protect your investment and assure the timeless beauty of
* 18 pre-designed homes ranging from 1000 sq ft – 3500 sq ft.
* Work side by side with our architecture staff to add your personal touches
* The Villa Dolce Vita Architecture team is
also ready to help you design from
the ground up a home of your dreams.
* All vineyard and home sites have spectacular vistas of the Andes.
* Potable Water and electrical services at each Vineyard-home site.
* Complete maintenance and home management services provided by
* Villa la Dolce Vita ensures that the value of your investment is secure and protected for future generations.
* Total respect of the environment
“Completing the cycle from “vines to wines”, our on site Boutique Winery is yours to experience.” The completion of phase two of development will be the construction of a full Premium, top quality wine production winery.
* Work side by side with the Villa Dolce Vita enologist
* Learn the wine making process and craft your own private personal label wine.
* Your vineyard estate is an income-generating vineyard
* Join the Villa Dolce Vita Wine Growers co-op
* Sell your finished wine or sell you grapes to local buyers
VILLA LA DOLCE VITA is strategically sited in a majestic setting in the center of Mendoza province, Valle de Uco, nestled in the heart of one of the oldest Wine regions in the world amid vineyards, orchards and quaint country farms, all bordered with the snowcapped Andes Mountains. With Villa la Dolce Vita as your base, you can play outdoors year-round. Savor some of the best wines in the world, here you will find dramatic new concept wineries mingled with old and quaint family bodegas waiting for you to explore. Work in your own vineyard, have a hand in crafting your own wine, ski at the largest ski area in the western hemisphere, take in a local cultural festival, go fishing, hiking… Or simply relax and enjoy the hard-to-forget vistas.
Near by services: Villa Dolce Vita is situated in the center of a triangle of 3 different towns; Mendoza City, Tunuyan and Tupungato. These towns offer full-service grocery markets, pharmacies and other important retail services, plus charming shops with a variety of local arts and crafts, and outdoors sporting goods stores with all the gear for a wide range of adventure activities.
TRAVEL ACCESS TO VILLA LA DOLCE VIDA Travel by Air There are 2 primary options for connecting to Mendoza…
Buenos Aires, Argentina and Santiago, Chile. From Buenos Aires, you will have a 1.5-hour flight to Mendoza. From Santiago, you will have a 30-minute flight to Mendoza. Several airlines offer services to Buenos Aires and Santiago from most major hubs in the USA and Europe. Once you arrive in Mendoza’s’ El Pumerillo airport, Villa Dolce Vita is a pleasant one-hour drive away.
Travels by Ground There are two options for your transportation during your stay in Argentina. We can assist you in the organization of a rental car, or another option is for you to purchase your own vehicle and secure it at your new home where it will be ready for your arrival.